Friday, January 16, 2009

Thursday January 15

Just to prove how special I have UofM sent a whole group of people here to pick me up - I rode down in an ambulance. I was supposed to leave at 7:30am, but didn't end up leaving until much later. I got down to Ann Arbor around 1:30 - the doctors called Mommy & told her I made it safe & sound.

Mommy didn't get released from the hospital until around 3pm - so her & Daddy headed down then. They will spend tonight with me & meet with my doctors in the morning.

I was supposed to have surgery Friday, but the doctors said a baby that was more sick than me needed my spot - I don't mind. I will have surgery on Monday instead. This is probably better since Monday is Martin Luther King Day & he was almost as important as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment