Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maximus and U of M Take three?

Well, we made it down here this morning. Max was a trooper through it all. He was drugged and x-rayed. Then he waited for a few hours to get poked and have blood drawn. Now he is on the bed talking to his stuffed blanket. We were very lucky to have such a good natured boy. I am not just saying that either, he truly seems to be a happy boy. Tomorrow we have to be downstairs at 10:30 a.m. so they can prep him for surgery. I will keep everyone updated when we get news. Good night everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Dear John and Michelle,
    I just want to let you know I will be praying for little Max and his surgery. May God bless and be with him as well as you. It has to be so difficult for both of you, feeling helplesss. I'm sure Max is in the best hands possible with Dr. Ohye. God will be guiding his hand I'm sure. Take care, God bless and be with all of you. Peace, Jan Ignatoski :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili and I wanted you to know that you all are in our thoughts and prayers. He is sooo beautiful and you can tell he is a happy baby. Lili can't wait to meet him and neither can I. Before you know it this will be another mile stone you have all accomplished. Love & Prayers Jamie & Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with you all! I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete