Sunday, September 13, 2009

Toofers






Hello All,

Sorry we haven't been updated much. Life gets so busy. Max is doing great these days. His one lone tooth now has a friend so he has two toofers now. I tried to get a good picture of them for all to see.

Max has a well child the other week. He is now in the 50% percentile for his hieght and still at the 10% for weight. The pedetrition was very happy with his developement.

Max is growing ans doing more and more. He finally is supporting his weight on his legs and standing up. He is able to sit on his own for a little bit before he starts leaning and falling forward. He actually slept through the night several times now. That is a huge blessing. Of course I still wake up several times a night thinking that I am hearing him crying.

Max sees the cardiologist on the 22nd of this month, so hopefully we get a good report then. I wil make sure to update then.

Love Always,

Michele

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!!!! He's getting so big! Yay for sleeping through the night. I'm so glad you'll finally get some more rest, Michele. I miss you guys!

    Love, Aunt Barb

    P.S. Looks like Dad got a little too much sun!

    ReplyDelete